...when professionals momentarily let down their guard:
- I am a professional photographer turned Real Estate agent.
- I graduated from Michigan State University with a Bachelor degrees in both English and Communications along with the ability to knock a person's glasses off at close range with a volleyball.
- I love my job! I have a slight obsession with Real Estate, I love people, and my marketing strategies offer constant opportunity for fresh perspective.
- I have an amazing brilliant husband that writes in strange languages indecipherable by most people. He's a senior level software developer.
- Weakness: Perfectionism
- Strengths: Compassion
- Last Words: I own a German Shepherd that likes to snack on carrots.
As a professional photographer turned real estate agent, I expect to provide my clients with nothing less than top quality visuals to represent their property assets.
I have what it takes to make a bride look fabulous on her wedding day, and I know what it takes to stage your home for gorgeousness to capture its essence for potential buyers.
If you think this is impressive, check out my 3D makeover skills in the next section.